Helm For Persons with Disabilities
We aim to embrace and enhance every PWD ability, skill, and talent while providing the support, counseling, and training opportunities to foster their ambitions and fulfill their career goals.
Helm Career Advisors help PWD with:
- Job search strategies such as: resumes, cover letters, interviewing skills, and a successful job search.
- Finding internship and employment opportunities.
- Applying to undergraduate, graduate, and professional school programs.
- Reaching suitable training programs at Helm or through our training center partners.
- Locating accessible services and facilities.
Helm For Companies
Helm supports companies to develop effective disability employment initiatives, and to ensure an inclusive work culture and environment. Our consultants deliver expert assistance for the most challenging aspects of disability hiring, with a successful track record of effective hiring and retention results.
Helm Inclusion Consultants Help Companies With:
- Gaining a better awareness of disability.
- Fostering a company culture that is receptive to disability
- Nurturing a disability inclusive effective recruitment process.
- Integrating the disability candidates.
- Approaching management from a disability perspective.
Accessibility is about giving equal access to facilities and services in the community for everyone. There are in-numerous obstacles that hinder persons with disabilities. Helm aims to make workplaces and various other types of locations accessible to all. In partnership with Vodafone, Entaleq is an interactive and easy-to-use mobile application and website, locating all the accessible places across Egypt. Helm’s Accessibility Team works with your team to evaluate and customize effective solutions to meet international standards. Hence, listing your establishment on Entaleq and granting you more exposure and giving persons with disabilities the inclusion they deserve.